Thursday, November 11, 2004

Him and her...

My heart is a woman with all the curves and emotions that come with the tender and delicate beauty that is feminine. She bursts with compassion and gentile manner laced with invisible steel, steering me with such care that I know not any other way to be. And then there is mind, mind... mind that is as masculine as any man ever has been. Decisive and sure, it demands to be heard and when roaming unchecked brings about as much disaster as it can relief. Mind has become my enemy of late as it shrugs off the arms of my heart and runs ungaurded through me with the ringing laughter of the court jester. Swift and loud, this menacing mind often leads my soft heart around until she has had enough and rises up and checks him back into his proper place. And here I sit, watching the two of them go back and forth, wishing it to be done and knowing that the day it is I will be called back to from where I came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home