Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Beloveds...

October 2, 2004

We are no better nor worse then a band of theives usurping sight and silence....... like thieves, we put it to use though who is to say good or bad...... The molding of a beloved is cause for celebration in this thief. The washing over of recognition draws in, with haste and determination to savor it in the moment, as curiosity turns on the light that holds us naked before another, adding to our numbers. My feeling is your bleeding is her torment is his healing is her grief is his longing is my loving is your seeing, do you see? Seamless beauty release me. At some point, you and I loved, were loving before and continue to love.... You own my pain as I yours. Self need not apply. Nor wisdom nor commonsense nor goodness nor blame, these are the dance of the other world. Of varying membership comes dissonance as that special vulnerability brings us to the other side for a reminder. But once you are here, no other place can you be as this is where we are all, though few here have eyes and ears. Mouths rule the day and night there and here for them. We may draw and pull on words. We do not converge on words...... but on silence. On recognition served up in silence. Many pass a beloved's path with praise from unseeing mouths. A smile and a thank you suffices till recognition begs a hand-reach in what becomes a much needed resusitation, a reaffirming of beliefs and all things in a Beloved's world be it my beloved, yours, one of the past, present, future. Membership is forever. This is TheBeloved according to this thief.

2 Comments:

Blogger Countess Demetria said...

Paper Moon,

I love what you wrote about the Beloveds! Thanks so much for posting it in your blog.

Thank You for posting the copywrite (Copyright ©2005 Countess Demetria) for me in my writing blog. for my web site I ended up making a copywrite symbol in Paint Shop Pro that I can use. I hadn't tried using the image in my blog. I should have done it before now. Thanks! Did you use some combanation of keyboard keys to make the Copyright symbol © ? I have found the symbol in MS Word and tried copy and pasting it into e-mails, Forum posts etc.. but it doesn't work. Please let me know how you did it.

Talk to you later.

Keep on writing!
Countess

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:59:00 PM  
Blogger Papermoon, Cardboard Sky said...

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Friday, April 01, 2005 4:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home